We’re delighted to invite your Year 4 or Year 5 child to our Masterclass series at Thomas Becket Catholic School. The sessions will be a taster programme with a focus on academic excellence in:
Science, English, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages, Food, PE, DT and Performing Arts.
They will be great fun and push your child to explore challenging learning with our friendly staff.
These will take place every Monday and Wednesday week commencing 22nd May 2023 until week commencing 26th June 2023 (excluding half terms).
Masterclass sessions In terms of logistics:
· We have 25 places per Masterclass. These can be booked by using the QR codes in this booklet. We will run a reserve list for oversubscribed sessions. The sessions are open to all children who are passionate about the subject.
· Your child is welcome to come into the school from 3.30pm, with the session starting at 3.45pm and ending at 5.00pm.
· Children can sign up to individual sessions or the whole series.
· We will collect contact data as part of the EventBrite sign up and ask that children are collected at the end of the session.
· The session bookings will go live on Monday 1st March 2023. Your child is welcome to bring a drink and snack for the session.
Information regarding the Masterclass sessions and QR Codes to book can be found in the booklet below