Preparing you for the Future
We recognise that each student is on their own unique journey with different goals, dreams and talents.
We appreciate there are a wide variety of post VI Form pathways available to our students and as such, we seek to provide guidance and support for all; ensuring they are aware of the various opportunities available and supported with the undertaking of application requirements.
For further information about the courses on offer please visit our Studying with Us area.
"Pupils benefit from the high standard of pastoral care that seeks to support them when they experience significant pressures. For example, one student was able to achieve his goal of going to university for which he was academically qualified because the school provided timely personal support." Diocese of Northampton, Section 48 Inspection, June 2019
How do we provide help and guidance for our students?
- Tutors will help students to construct applications and personal statements
- Our knowledge and relationships allow us to write bespoke and personalised references
- We help students to prepare for interviews
- We arrange for guest speakers and careers talks
- We organise University trips and attendance at UCAS conventions
- We provide contact with employers
- We hold apprenticeship and employment days within the school
Visit our online Careers Provision for further careers guidance, links and support.