Thomas Becket Catholic School is committed to providing high quality careers education and guidance as an integral part of every student’s education. It will seek to ensure that the provision is appropriate to the age, stage, ability and educational needs of every individual and is underpinned by equality of opportunity.
Our key aims are:
- Raising student achievement
- Supporting inclusion and promoting equality of opportunity
- Encouraging participation in lifelong learning, including further and higher education
- Developing enterprise and employability skills
- Encouraging students to contribute positively to their communities
For further information about CEIAG at Thomas Becket Catholic School please contact:
Samantha Moore - Assistant Headteacher responsible for CEIAG
Telephone: 01604 493211
Careerometer – Use up to date Labour Market Information to compare the average wages , working hours and predicted trends for different UK jobs. https://ideas4careers.co.uk/careerometer/
Success at School – Explore careers, get the low down on top employers and search for the latest jobs, courses and advice.
Buzz Quiz – In under 5 minutes discover:
i. What strengths and makes you tick?
ii. What animal are you?
Icould – Links to videos showing different jobs.